We have a fantastic opportunity for a E-Rostering Manager to join an NHS Foundation Trust based in London.
The e-Rostering Manager will provide day-to-day management of the e-Rostering system and processes for the trust.
Leading the approach to rostering data analysis, analyse and interpret rostering workforce data and performance information to ensure the accurate and timely production of ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and quarterly data as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Support the initiation, development, implementation and review of guidance, frameworks and policies in support of rostering and workforce management within the Trust.
* Lead on the introduction and maintenance of change control processes, both in relation to the software use as well as any supporting documentation within the Trust.
* Monitor e-Rostering practices, developing improvement plans and work with stakeholders to achieve improvement in effective e-Rostering.
* Take a lead on Identifying, creating, analysing and circulating temporary staffing reports and discuss reports taken from systems which have on impact on safe and effective staffing of clinical areas within the Trust.
* Identify, create, circulate, analyse and discuss reports taken from the system which have on impact on safe and effective staffing of clinical areas.
* Advise and communicate process changes required for effective e-Rostering practices and achieving sustained performance.
* Contribute to the definition of financial resources required to achieve the Directorate objectives as part of the budget setting process
* Plan, develop and evaluate methods and processes for gathering, analysing, interpreting and presenting data and information.
* Working with managers to develop rosters which suit department needs and are within the established budgets.
* Assist the Head of Medical Staffing with rostering related projects, attending Medical HR rostering related meetings for the organisation.
* Experience of an electronic rostering system, preferably Allocate's Healthroster system, Version 11
* Understanding of the current agendas impacting on rostering and the NHS workforce
* Able to analyse and interpret complex information and present it in a variety of formats
This is a permanent position offering hybrid working of three days in the office paying up to £52,936 per annum.