Head of Content – Human Resource Management (HRM)
Who we are
Our Vision is to enable Chief Human Resources Officers (CHROs) to influence and impact Organisational performance through being the source of curated relationships and content.
Senovis is a tech enabled platform that provides a personalised dashboard of curated, commissioned and created content tailored to meet the self-identified strategic priorities of each individual CHRO and a peer to peer connect support, enabling CHROs to network (at their specific peer level) to help influence and impact Organisational performance.
Our offering to the international CHRO market is positioned as exclusive with our target audience whilst becoming synonymous with being the trusted advisor and visionary within the HR community.
Senovis is a derivation of Seneca: a wise Roman philosopher who was a trusted friend who gave great advice to his colleagues; wrote about success, education, progress and the attainment of wisdom.
Vision: mode of seeing or conceiving; far seeing; unusual discernment or foresight.
Leading the business alongside the CEO and Founder in Senovis are key Strategic Advisors across Tech, International Consulting and Finance who bring a wealth of international experience. Working with Senovis are a Committee of leading HR academics from Universities in the US, UK and Ireland, identifying and sourcing the leading evidence-based, data-driven content for Senovis in the fields of Human Resources (HR) and People Management.
We are focused on leading the way globally in this space.
And we are growing and strengthening our team.
What we offer:
At Senovis we offer an extensive benefits package focused on total reward and ensuring we support your health, personal, career and financial wellbeing.
- We have blended and flexible working practices, allowing for flexible and hybrid working.
- We encourage our people to continuously grow and develop personally and professionally and provide access to ongoing learning and development programmes and professional memberships.
- We offer enhanced annual leave along with additional Company days each year.
- We provide access to Health and Wellbeing Initiatives throughout the year, a health insurance subsidy and access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- We provide Pension and Risk Benefits including Company Pension, Permanent Health Insurance and Death in Service.
- We reward performance.
Senovis have offices in London, Dublin and the US. This role can be carried out on a fully remote basis or working out of any one of our 3 offices.
This role is available on a full-time permanent basis however part-time and contract options will also be considered.
This position provides an unrivalled career opportunity for a talented and driven professional to not only progress their career but also to work with specialist talented colleagues in an entrepreneurial environment.
As Head of Content, your role will involve curating, editing and refining written content related to Human Resource Management (HRM) research and trends. You will be responsible for curating content including academic papers, research papers, reports, case studies, surveys, interviews and other academic and research materials in the field of HRM. Your expertise in HRM concepts, research methodologies, and strong editing skills will contribute to the value of HRM research and trends for our clients.
You will be responsible for overseeing the continued evolution and direction of content on the Senovis platform to ensure the editorial and resources serve our clients’ strategic objectives. Working with our digital experts, you will also ensure the resources and content embody the Senovis brand.
Working with our specialist HRM Content and Editorial Committee of leading International HR Academics, you will be supported with the overall direction of content within the field of HRM and by the expertise and insight of our Committee members.
- Strategic & Operational Management:
- Articulate and execute the editorial vision.
- Oversee the editorial output to ensure that all content and updates meet our content and commercial objectives, continuously enhancing the resource for our clients.
- Ensure that the appropriate editorial workflow is in place across all sections of our resource.
- Work with our digital and design agency to produce content aligned to our brand values.
- Make decisions on a daily basis in line with agreed budgets and timelines, reporting progress and success to stakeholders at agreed intervals.
- Line manage content contributors and other resources in the delivery of our content.
- Check all relevant copyrights and contracts and ensure that content meets legal and ethical guidelines.
- Assist with specific project/product-related tasks and developments, working where necessary with relevant stakeholders.
- Curation, Editing and Proofreading:
- Curate relevant HRM content, including academic papers, research papers, reports, trends and case studies.
- Oversee the summarising of research papers by an Associate Panel to ensure consistency, clarity and adherence to agreed standards.
- Manage the accuracy and consistency of all content.
- Verify the accuracy and consistency of research findings, data, and references.
- Ensure adherence to proper citation and referencing formats.
- Content Development and Enhancement:
- Conduct comprehensive literature reviews to identify relevant and current research in the field of HRM.
- Collaborate with HR researchers, subject matter experts, and stakeholders to identify ongoing and future content, topics and sources.
- Commission research and content where required, aligned to the content development needs of the resource, particularly around new and evolving areas.
- Identify appropriate resources/HR tools to support the content.
- Assist in identifying content gaps and suggesting areas for further exploration.
- Create content based on key curated papers and reports.
- Work closely with HR researchers, academics and other stakeholders to understand their current and future planned areas of specialism/work.
- Collaborate with team members, including researchers, writers, and project managers, to meet research deadlines and objectives.
- Develop in conjunction with the Senovis team and stakeholders, use cases for key strategic HR initiatives, both in written and recorded format.
- Quality Control:
- Conduct thorough reviews of edited content to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to guidelines.
- Perform final proofreading before publication.
- Verify facts, check references, and ensure accuracy of information presented in the content.
- Ensure consistency in language, tone, and style.
- Maintain documentation and track changes to ensure version control and document history.
- Stay updated on industry trends, language usage, and best practices in editing.
- Qualification (Degree, Masters or PhD) in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- Ideally Qualification (Degree, Masters or PhD) in Human Resource Management, Organisational Behaviour, Industrial-Organisational Psychology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an editor / head of content, preferably in a professional or publishing environment and in the field of HRM.
- In-depth knowledge of HRM concepts, theories, and research methodologies.
- Familiarity with academic writing standards, research ethics, and publication requirements.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Excellent command of the English language in the context of professional writing and content management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple research projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with researchers and stakeholders.
- Experience in a commercial environment desirable.
- Flexibility to accommodate tight deadlines and changing priorities.
This job description serves to provide an overview of the key responsibilities associated with the role and reasonable changes can be made as the role and work requires.
Excellent Total Rewards Package, salary and benefits, commensurate with experience.
Senovis is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Enquiries regarding this role can be made in confidence to Aoife Ni Dhonnchadha firstname.lastname@example.org