Your new company
This organisation is one of the UK's leading gallery spaces and a leading tourist space for both local and international visitors, located in the heart of London.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of HR and joining an HR team of 9, you will be responsible for:
* Monthly production of two payrolls
* Respond to all payroll and pension queries
* Processing all payroll and pension changes - new starters, leavers, re-joiners etc
* Advise on the best-us of HR System iTrent (Midland HR), ensuring it is used to its fullest potential and making recommendations for improvement
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
* Experience using iTrent (mandatory)
* Significant experience working in payroll processing roles
* Experience working with the Civil Service Pension Scheme, or other public sector pension schemes
* Experience with the continued development of HR systems
What you'll get in return
This is a part-time role requiring 25-30 hours per week over 5 days. You will be able to work on a hybrid basis with only 2–3 days on-site in their offices near Trafalgar Square. Excellent annual leave allowance and competitive pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.