Your new role
* Reporting to the Director of People & Development you will be instrumental in delivering the overarching People Strategy with the intent to build an inspirational workplace for all.
* Oversee the colleague experience across all aspects of life in working closely with your Business Partner team of 3 to embed all elements of the people strategy.
* Develop the Business Partnering model, creating scope and space to focus on true business partnering.
* Oversee the talent acquisition process, including recruitment, selection and onboarding ensuring we can attract and inspire a diverse range of quality candidates.
* Develop and embed our values, employee brand and colleague experience, ensuring it is visible, relatable, and authentic.
* Lead on all People projects, new system development, people strategy delivery.
* Lead on organisational effectiveness, leading change, organisation design, working with leaders to ensure we have the right processes and procedures.
* Ensure all aspects of People operations from employee relations, systems, procedures and practices are all followed, and we are compliant on all aspects.
* Ensure we develop and embed a dynamic, inclusive working environment where all colleagues feel valued and accepted for who they are and can bring their authentic selves to work.
* Ensure we are seen as an Employer of Choice, developing roadmaps and interventions in order to create the right culture with leaders, colleagues and teams.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.