Your new company
A public sector company based in Leeds City Centre is looking for an experienced Recruitment administrator to support their welcoming team until May 2024.
Your new role
Within this role, your responsibilities will include:
* Assist with the day to day running of the recruitment process for both permanent and temporary staff to include the following:
* Managing the Recruitment Mailbox and Calendar
* Managing the Advert Request Process
* Booking and shortlisting meetings, interviews and assessments
* Preparing shortlisting summaries
* Supporting with face to face interviews
* Supervising assessments - virtual and face to face
* Undertaking pre-employment checks including referencing
* Maintaining jobs for example; downloading applications forms and ending recruitment
* General administrative support as required
What you'll need to succeed
* Desirable: previous experience within a recruitment role.
* Excellent customer service skills and a can-do approach.
* Attention to detail, a strong team working ethos.
* You will have strong Microsoft Office skills specifically with Excel.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.