Your new company
My client is an organisation that supports Wales with health and social care services. They work at local, regional and national levels, ensuring that views and experiences are used to deliver a higher quality service. They are looking for an experienced Learning and Development professional to assist them with their L&D plan.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Head of Human Resources and your responsibilities include:
- reviewing the existing skills framework
- working with senior management to implement a learning and development plan
- Conducting research on different skill frameworks
- Discuss learning and development with staff members at all levels throughout the organisation
- Matching the learning and development needs to the strategic plan
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have sufficient learning and development knowledge and experience. You need to have confidence conversing and planning with senior management to discuss strategic plans.
What you'll get in return
This position is a 6-month temporary position, with the possibility of an extension. The role is 37.5 hours per week on a hybrid basis (2 days per week in the office) and any additional days if dependent on the day's requirements. The organisation are offering £17 per hour inclusive of holiday pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.