Job Title: HR Business Partner
Department: HR/Health & Safety
Reporting to: Managing Director
To provide HR and H&S support, whilst leading employee engagement throughout the company.
- Work in partnership with the management team to promote a culture of development
- Lead the business for employee engagement throughout the company
- Act as point of contact for employees and managers, providing guidance and support on HR-related matters Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Lead and manage performance management within the company.
- Provide expert guidance, advice and support on managing employee relations issues
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and are applied consistently throughout the business
- Develop key HR initiatives to drive the business forward
- Ensure compliance with HR & H&S legislation Health & Safety admin & support
Experience & Qualifications
- Third level qualification preferably in HR or related discipline
- CIPD membership (Member status)
- Minimum of 5 years’ HR experience, working at a similar level to this role
- Proven experience of influencing all levels
- Excellent communication and IT skills Drive and energy for results
- Practical and commercially aware
- Ability to prioritise and organise Health and Safety experience is desirable
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your manager and the overall business objectives of the organisation.