our new company
This is a SME international bank based in London, which is a UK branch of one of the world's largest bank in total commodities. Total headcount in the UK is 130, with a team of 4 in HR (Head of HR / HR operations / HR manager and HR Administration) This role is based in the office 4 days a week and 1 day working from home, in which they are located in lovely facilitated offices between Liverpool street and Bank.
Your new role
This is a newly created role following a restructure within their HR team. You'll be responsible for stakeholder management of the mid-to-senior level staff, supporting them on the full employee life cycle including learning, development, performance management and employee relations.
This is a generalist role, in which you'll expect to be involved with the following:
* Recruitment attraction, interview and on-boarding
* Learning and development, including compliance training against frameworks such as SMCR
* Employee relations - seeing cases through to resolution, including mitigation training and support for managers
* Performance management - support managers on performance management, including succession planning and performance improvement plans
* Supporting Head of HR on strategic HR plans by providing suggestions, data, analytics and implementing plans into the business
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a clear communicator, who is able to build relationships with a knowledgable, respectful approach, understanding the impact of your work on the business.
You'll have experience in:
* Banking sector - you'll have recent working experience within the UK banking sector
* Ideally you will have working history within SME environments
* Ability to see your own employee relations cases through from start to finish
* Exposure to working with SMCR regulations
* Currently operating at HR Manager level
* CIPD qualified is essential