Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading public professional body, operating out of their headquarters in Southwark. This organisation has a headcount of 76, and are looking to expand their internal HR team.
Your new role
This excellent opportunity is an all-encompassing HR Generalist role within the close-knit wider HR team. The role will provide you the opportunity to broaden your capacity and take on a variety of responsibilities- from the entire employee lifecycle to payroll to employee relations. Alongside taking ownership of administration within the HR function and payroll duties, this opportunity will provide you with direct lines of communication with the executive team, to ensure smooth running of all relevant projects. The scope of this role will exponentially increase your portfolio of skills and the opportunity to work closely with a supportive, collaborative team in line with a shared ethos.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of working at HR Adviser level gained through working in a busy HR function within a charity or in a public sector organisation
* Demonstratable experience of providing first line HR Advice to employees and managers on a broad range of HR matters covering: employee relations, performance management casework, occupational health referrals, family friendly leave requests and absence management
* Experience of successfully managing recruitment campaigns
* Experience of HR policy writing and implementing process improvements
* Experience of working with a HRIS and/or e-learning platforms
* Comfortable working with payroll processes
* Experience of supporting HR/learning and development administrative tasks including training coordination and employee benefits
What you'll get in return
* The ability to advance your career, skillet and development
* Up to £41,853 annual salary
* Hybrid working (2 days working from their office in London)
* Pension 9% contribution
* 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.