Excellent opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a welcoming HR team, within a busy organisation within the public sector. The ideal candidate will be confident, proactive and have the ability to work autonomously, whilst using their initiative. You will be available to start as soon as possible and will have previous experience working in a generalist capacity.
Your New Role
Within your new role, you will be responsible for the delivery of a full range of people services advising line managers and employees on people policies and a wide range of employee relations matters.
You will provide a strong support to the people team and business whilst managing a variety of tasks including;
* ER Casework Support
* Sickness/Absence Management
* Performance Management
* HR Project Work
* Upskilling Managers
* Recruitment Support
You will also support with transactional working elements alongside the rest of the HR team.
What You Will Need
* Experience within a similar HR Advisory/Generalist role
* Be proactive, positive and pragmatic, always demonstrating integrity and professionalism.
* Experience of operating within an employee relations role
* Confident in advising managers on people polices.
* You must be agile and dynamic in your approach and have strong communication skills.
* You must be able to work on your own initiative.
* CIPD Qualification or Equivalent
* 33 Days Holiday
* Pension Scheme Contribution (10%)
* Health Schemes
* Comprehensive EAP Scheme
* Plus others
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.