● Develop, improve and deliver HR data analysis from Success Factors & Payroll sources to enhance information reporting to stakeholders.
● Provide comprehensive support to Reward & Benefits Manager in all reward initiatives for EUA including budget setting, salary review processes, bonus incentives, market benchmarking, recruitment & retention, pay incentive schemes, reward and benefits policies and processes.
● Keep up to date with developments in the external compensation market amongst our competitors through reading and attendance at data analysis / compensation forums
● Lead on building the relationships with HR Managers across EUA to deliver information required for reporting to the agreed upon deadlines.
● Manage and support with Success Factor integration projects.
● Complete salary survey data where appropriate to support compensation reviews.
● Work closely with the Planning team to understand budget and cash flow reporting requirements and information needed from HR.
● Maintain and regularly monitor databases of expatriate compensation data.
● Run Mercer data refresh to prepare expatriate compensation packages.
● Process expatriate movements using appropriate forms & databases.
● Review internal expat recharge invoices and send for sign off to International Mobility Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
● Strong analytical skills and a proven track record of interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management information.
● Demonstrates intermediate/advanced Excel skills.
● Experience of wider HR practices is desirable.
● Experience of utilising HR systems - Success Factors desirable.
● Experience using salary benchmarking tools is desirable.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
● Ability to collaborate and work in cross-functional teams to drive solutions.
● A global mindset while also being in tune with local context and best practice.
● Self-motivated; ability to work on your own and challenge best practices.
● Experience or understanding of tax equalisation principles.
What you'll get in return
● Word-leading company with a truly global presence.
● A supportive team with a clear career pathway.
● Competitive salary, plus bonus and additional benefits.
● Hybrid working following probation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.