Your new company
In this part-time Systems Specialist role you will be supporting the Head of People, OD, Systems and Administration with the development, implementation and maintenance of all Information Systems within the HR function. You will also be responsible for day-to-day end user support which includes system development, training and troubleshooting user problems.
Your new role
You will be taking on the following responsibilities:
Information Systems – People & OD
* Provide hands-on, daily technical support to all systems users as appropriate
* Establish relationships with other departments to incorporate their goals and objectives for the people and OD systems
* Review and propose improvements to POD processes and procedures by utilising HRIS and create efficient, streamlined POD services, to be provided to managers and employees
* Develop policies and procedures to ensure data integrity
* Design, develop, and maintain POD systems, including but limited to configuration, functionality, appearance, user experience, security and settings.
* Investigate, analyse, and resolve user problems and issues
* Create management information, statistical summaries and reports on a period and ad hoc basis and in line with business needs
* Identify and communicate opportunities for process and quality improvements providing feedback on usage, defects and suggested enhancements
Learning & Development
* To create, develop and deliver user training to members of the POD Team and other users to maximise functionality and utilisation of systems. This may include written training materials, face to face or via other media.
* Partner with other members of the POD Systems and Admin team to share and develop knowledge on a personal and professional basis.
* Support the business by continually reviewing internal processes and suggesting improved ways of automation
Projects, Initiatives & Strategy
* Gain expert knowledge of all POD-related systems
* Support the wider Systems team with data collection activities and reporting
* To work on individually allocated projects integral to the delivery of the overall POD Strategy and the strategic plan
What you'll need to succeed
* You will ideally have experience with iTrent and Toshiba HR as well a good understanding of HRIS.
* You will have experience of managing and improving day to day HRIS processes.
What you'll get in return
Opportunity for remote working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.