Your new company
As a HR Generalist, you will be responsible for all administration relating to HR and employment activities. You will report to and assist the HR Manager who is accountable for HR across the wider group. You will be supporting on ER case management, along with the HR Manager. This role is primarily home based with rave required to their Surrey and London sites once a week.
Your new role
* Recruitment – supporting the Recruitment Advisor and issuing Contracts and other paperwork, attending interviews to take notes should the Recruiter require.
* Onboarding – administration of all the onboarding documents
* Employment records and maintaining the HR portal
* Payroll – collating data for payroll each month and supporting the Finance team in inputting data onto the HR Portal and updating Finance spreadsheet
* Provide an effective HR service to all staff - our employees are our greatest asset and the service you provide must be first class
* Employee Relations – support with probation process, Flexible Working Requests, parental leave, performance management and capability matters and any other ER related cases and be confident to own the process from start to finish.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar HR role, supporting a HR practitioner or an HR team for a small to medium business.
* Proven ability and confidence with numerical data and confident working with numbers.
* This is a demanding role within a changing and fast-paced environment, so you will be highly organised, able to manage conflicting demands on your time, work on your own initiative and with accuracy.
* You will need to have highly developed communication skills both written and verbal and be used to communicating with staff at all levels within the business.
* Passionate approach towards modern Organisation cultures, employee development and engagement.
* Able to build strong and trusted relationships with staff. You will need to be approachable, always keeping an open mind, respecting your colleagues' right to confidentiality.
* Proven ability to provide a customer-focused service.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and HR database skills.
* Intermediate understanding of HR data analysis using Excel.
* Advanced understanding of HR data analysis using Excel is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a growing organisation with a hybrid and flexible working structure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.