We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced senior level HR Business Partner to support and lead the HR provision for a specialist division of a large public organisation in Hampshire.
As a HRBP you will be working as part of a leadership team overseeing the operational and strategic people management for a large division of the organisation.
You will be providing full partnering HR service and guidance to a leadership team and drawing on a range of HR services from central teams.
* Developing & Implementing People's Plans
* Lead on HR Change Management
* Lead of Complex ER Case work acting as an escalation point
* Support and implement a variety of Organisational Development, culture and engagement initiatives
* Workforce Strategies, Workforce Planning
* Part of the Division Leadership Team
We are seeking a strong HRBP with experience of a full range of Strategic and Operational HRBP supporting a business unit : -
* Need someone with a solid background of HRBP in large complex organisations - Public Sector, NHS, Councils, or similar Unionised
* ER – Complex Case, Change Management, Strategic HR Projects, Implementing OD initiatives, Culture, engagement, Workforce Planning
The role is offered on an initial contract to start asap in November.
4-6 months fixed term contract - likely until April 2024 but lots of potential for longer term for the right individual
* On sites minimum 2 days per week – Hampshire Sites
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.