Your new company
Join an award-winning UK based manufacturing organisation with over 30 years of experience in top quality designing. This a growing organisation that's hugely developed over the years and are now looking to expand the size of their HR Team.
Your new role
* Assist with day-to-day operations within HR
* Provide first point of contact to general employee enquiries
* Support managers with grievances, disciplinaries, and appeal hearings (including involvement in investigations, and advising the Manager during the hearing. Taking notes and confirming the outcome of the hearing)
* Maintaining HR data base
* Supporting with onboarding and induction
* HR Administration (Payroll, processes, compliance, etc)
* Opportunity to take part in projects
What you'll need to succeed
* HR experience is essential as this is a HR generalist role reporting to the HR Manager
* Experience in employee relations (note taking/ handling casework)
* A passion for working in HR.
* Proactive with the ability to learn and deliver and advise.
* Knowledge of employment law
and working on a local and friendly site but also part of an organisation which has global HR team and is well established.
What you'll get in return
This role comes with a wide range of benefits including –
* 25 hours per week.
* Up to £30k pa pro rata, plus full range of benefits
* Free parking.
* Hybrid working
* CIPD qualification will be supported and 60% funded
* Pension scheme
* Social events
* Continuous development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.