Your new company
My exclusive client is a hugely ambitious engineering company who want to more than double in size over the coming years, establishing themselves as a leader in their field and always striving to provide the best quality products and service to their customers.
Your new role
Reporting to an enthusiastic, experienced Head of HR, you will play a pivotal role in the company's ambitious growth strategy for years to come. This role will manage the full recruitment life cycle and onboarding process, and you will ultimately be the catalyst for building a strong employer brand and a positive candidate experience from the start.
If you are looking to work for a business that encourages continuous learning, supports talent and believes in the best for its customers and employees alike, then this role is ideal for you.
Key responsibilities include:
* Collaborate with hiring managers to build recruitment packs and write job adverts
* Proactively update job descriptions (add tasks or modify requirements) and determine qualification criteria / market salaries
* Advertise on job boards, social networks, company website, job fairs etc….
* Source applicants through online channels (e.g., professional networks, talent pipelines)
* Build and maintain a strong talent pipeline for the company
* Screen CV's and applications and keep candidates and the hiring managers updated throughout the process
* Interview candidates and evaluate them based on the interview and any assignment performance
* Work with the Head of HR to create and maintain a robust recruitment policy
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity that offers hybrid working of 3 days office / 2 days WFH per week on average, but this could change either way due to the needs of the role.
Working hours: 37 / week, 8.15am-5pm Monday-Thursday and 8.15am-3.15pm on Fridays (plus 1 hour lunch / day).
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a highly self-motivated, inquisitive person who enjoys autonomy, but also an excellent communicator who will enjoy partnering with colleagues and hiring managers across the growing business.
You must have strong experience in a Senior Recruitment / Talent Acquisition role, ideally in a lead or standalone role. Having worked / recruited roles in an engineering or manufacturing environment is preferred, but other industry experience will be considered. You will ideally hold a CIPD qualification, but this is not essential.
This position requires a solid understanding of the full recruitment life cycle and onboarding requirements, including using various interview formats and familiarity with ATS / CV databases. You must also have good knowledge of recruitment legislation in the UK.
What you'll get in return
This is a rare and exciting chance to join a pioneering engineering company which has massively ambitious plans for growth and change over the next 5 years+.
You will receive a salary between £38,000-£42,000 (DOE), 25 days holiday +BH's, free on-site parking, pension (5.5% employer), Life Insurance (x 3 salary), access to an Employee Discount Platform, EAP and be part of a positive continuous learning culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new Recruitment or HR position at any level locally, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.