£21,000 - £24,000 DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Cirencester (Hybrid 2 days in the office)
Our Ref: ADW00540
This leading business based near Cirencester is looking for an HR Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will support the team in delivering HR administration duties efficiently and, to a high standard, whilst assisting in the delivery of a valued service to the business.
Supporting on the full range of generalist duties, you will:
* Administer the starter, leaver, and changes process.
* Liaise with Recruitment, Learning and Development and Payroll to ensure a smooth process for new starters and job changes.
* Administer probationary periods, contractual changes, family leave, flexible working requests, sickness, and performance.
* Support managers and colleagues with the HR system
* Manage electronic employee files and data, ensuring correct storage and GDPR compliance.
* Handle email enquiries, responding to reference requests and being first point of contact for day-to-day queries, redirecting and escalating where appropriate.
* Keep all HR related documents, guidance, and templates up to date.
* Provide general administrative support to HR Business Partners, and the wider HR team where necessary.
Suitable applicants will have:
* Demonstrable experience in administration, preferably in HR or Recruitment.
* Fantastic attention to detail.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Strong IT skills.
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* A passion for all things admin.
* Tact and discretion.
* A one-team mindset, happy to help others where needed.
This is a hybrid role with two days per week expected in their offices near Cirencester. Parking provided.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.