Your new organisation:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large and high-profile public-sector in South Wales. They are looking for an interim Head of Organisational Development and Business Partnering to join the team for 6 months initially.
Your new role:
Reporting to the assistant director of workforce, you will managing a team of 7 professionals from the HR Business Partners, the Job Evaluation team and the Operation Team.
* Develop effective working relationships with the senior management team alongside external partners
* Support the operational workforce team and business partnering team to develop the skills to manage a range of highly complex and/or sensitive situations where a high level of communication is necessary.
* Represent the workforce and OD as the lead for the Annual Plan in board meetings when necessary.
* Provide professional expertise in the areas of organisational development and strategic change to the executive team
* Work with the assistant director and the head of learning and development to lead and deliver the Equality Impact Assessment process for the Annual Plan
* Advise and Support the development and ensure the roll-out of bespoke organisational development and training initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed:
You will have proven experience in organisation development and managing a team alongside a Masters qualification and/or MCIPD. You will be a hard-working professional with excellent communication, relationship building, attention to detail and people management skills. You will need to have experience working with Trade Unions and be confident in working closely with senior management on a regular basis.
What you'll get in return:
The role is a 6-month contract which has the possibility of extension or going permanent with an hourly rate of offering an hourly rate of £30-£36. The organisation offers a hybrid working policy which asks that you attend the office 1-day per week on a Thursday.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Georgia Lucas now on 02920 642 363. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.