Your new company
This role is based with a leading Russell Group University with a celebrated history of providing an ambitious, diverse and inclusive academic environment to all students, whilst placing staff in the best position to continuously develop and improve.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the HR Operations Team Leader, the main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Undertake contract management administration and manage a range of processes including: allowances, contract variations, extensions, terminations, new contracts, parental leave entitlements and more
* To be responsible for liaising with the Recruitment, VIsa & Immigration, Payroll and Pensions team regarding all new starters and staff contractural changes
* To be the first point of contact for managers across the university regarding the full range of HR Operations services and administration
* To be responsible for answering queries within the HR Operations Team inbox
* To be responsible for undertaking the administration and processing of all Certificates of Sponsorships and liaising with employees and managers in relation to the process.
What you'll need to succeed
* Prior HR Administrative experience is essential.
* A working knowledge and understanding of good HR practice
* Experience working within a busy and demanding working environment
* Ability to understand, interpret staff's Terms and Conditions of Service, HR policies, procedures and provide elementary HR advice to managers and staff
What you'll get in return
The role offers an annual salary from £30,642 - £37,348, and offers a generous annual leave entitlement of 30 working days. Alongside flexible working options, there are a range of schemes, including Reward & Recognition, season ticket loans, family-friendly policies and a generous pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.