Your new company
This non-profit organisation is one of the UK's most prestigious arts spaces, and a leading tourist destination for both local and international visitors, located in the heart of London.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of HR and joining an HR team of 9, you will be responsible for:
* Monthly production of two payrolls
* Respond to all payroll and pension queries
* Processing all payroll and pension changes - new starters, leavers, re-joiners etc
* Advise on the best-use of HR System iTrent (Midland HR), ensuring it is used to its fullest potential and making recommendations for improvement
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
* Experience using iTrent (mandatory)
* Significant experience working in payroll processing roles
* Experience working with public sector pensions schemes, ideally Civil Service Pension Scheme
* Experience with the continued development of HR systems
What you'll get in return
A 2-year FTC position, you will be able to work on a hybrid basis (2-3 days onsite per week) and have access to some fantastic employee benefits including:
* 26.5 days annual leave allowance, plus a paid day off for Christmas Eve
* A very generous pension scheme, with up to 27% employer contribution
* Free access to all exhibitions held by the organisation, including priority access
* Subsidised on-site café
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.