Excellent opportunity for a strong HR Advisor to join a close-knit HR team in a growing organisation within the education sector.
Warm, welcoming working environment – excellent opportunity for a HR professional seeking stability, development opportunity and longevity in their next role.
Your New Role
Within your new role as HR Advisor, you will provide a range of HR guidance and advice to staff and managers across the organisation, taking a key role in supporting and coaching managers throughout all aspects of employee relations.
You will work closely with the HR Director, supporting on a wide range of HR activity including policies and procedures, recruitment, organisational change issues, absence management, retention and equality and diversity.
To be a success, it is essential you have a strong generalist background and possess the ability to work autonomously and proactively, whilst building strong working relationships at all levels.
Main responsibilities include:
* ER Casework
* Coaching & Guiding Management
* Recruitment Support
* Policy Development
* Absense Management
* HR Project Work
What You Will Need
* Previous experience (2+ years') in a generalist HR role, dealing with a variety of HR matters.
* Operational HR experience covering a range of employee relation issues i.e. matters of capability, performance, sickness, absence, disciplinary and grievance.
* Use of up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation and case law.
* Proven ability to create and maintain excellent working, relationships with staff, managers and trade unions.
* Ability to lead and influence others.
* To be a confident, personable and knowledgeable HR professional.
* Level 5 CIPD qualification with relevant experience or equivalent experience.
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holiday
* Hybrid & Flexible Working.
* Onsite Nurseries.
* Discounted Childcare.
* Onsite Parking.
* Development Opportunity.
* Warm, welcoming environment.
* Plus others.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.