Your new company
Working for a very successful automotive company based in Exeter.
This role is full-time permanent, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary is £28k - £28.5k
Your new role
* Be a proactive member of the HR team, supporting the Head of HR as required to meet the business objectives of the department and the Company.
* Work collaboratively with managers to ensure the correct handling of disciplinary, grievance, capability, absence management and other HR procedures.
* Ensure policies, procedures and processes are consistently, fairly and professionally applied in line with current legislation and company policy.
* Take overarching responsibility of all aspects of HR administration, delegating appropriate tasks to the HR administrator.
* Production of Line Management reports covering a broad range of HR information.
* To liaise closely with, and when required, support the in-house recruitment team.
* Assist with adhoc HR related projects.
What you'll need to succeed
* A CIPD qualification or willingness to study is highly desirable.
* Thorough knowledge of UK employment law.
* Experience of providing operational advice on a range of employment matters to managers and employees.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to build positive relationships with managers and employees all levels.
* Confident and articulate verbal communicator with all levels of managers and employees.
* Ability to influence employees of all levels.
* Ability to compose accurate, clear and concise written communications via letter and email.
* Able to work under pressure (deadlines and workload).
What you'll get in return
Free parking on site
Will support through CIPD
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.