Your new role
* Provide an administrative service for Recruitment activity across a range of roles and teams within the business, including:
* acting as first point of contact for employment agencies (where required); receiving and acknowledging candidate applications; arranging interviews; producing offer paperwork and contracts; creating employee files.
* Participate in new starter Inductions and onboarding activity looking for ways to improve the process.
* Work with managers to ensure employee files are appropriately populated and maintained – work with the HR Manger to undertake ad-hoc audit activity in this area.
* Provide support as required to the HR Manager and PA to the Directors in dealing with day-to-day queries and issues – triaging and/or resolving HR queries from staff and managers.
* Process employee Reward/Benefit schemes, working with HR Manager to grow employee awareness and use of the different benefits available.
* Plan and ensure delivery of a schedule of employee Wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
* Administer and improve the current employee nominations and recognition scheme, including long service awards and special celebrations.
* Support the HR Manager with internal communications processes, using SharePoint and other available tools e.g. lead the creation of a regular employee newsletter / comms.
* Build strong working relationships with internal colleagues, in particular Team
* Contribute to projects and initiatives across the business.
* Contribute to and/or produce relevant data/ management information as required.
* Maintain a professional and polite manner when representing the Company and have a positive and supportive attitude with all colleagues, managers and customers.
You would need to work in the York office for a week or two induction, otherwise there is flexibility about being able to work from home or another FE office in their designated areas. They would want you to travel between the “patch” which covers from Northants to Scotland. If you were to travel you are able to hire a car or use public transport if appropriate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.