Your new company
A leading public university for international studies, celebrated for its rich, diverse culture and strong historical background. Based in the heart of London, this institution is ranked as one of the top 5 public Universities in London.
Your new role
Reporting to the Deputy HR Director for HR Services, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring the appropriate policies, procedures and systems are in place for the University to comply with UKVI immigration rules and to meet internal and external requirements
* Providing accurate advice across the university on the university's immigration policies and UKVI guidance
* Briefing, training and updating staff across the university on any changes made to policies and procedures and UKVI rules
* Managing the international relocation process for employees, and providing advice on global mobility policy allowances, best practice and compliance
* Utilising your knowledge of global mobility trends, policies and legislation to offer global mobility expertise and advice to other members of the university
What you'll need to succeed
* Recent experience of advising on UK immigration law, with particular focus on Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 of the Points-Based System, sponsor licence maintenance and reporting duties, right to work and record keeping duties
* Experience of developing and/or reviewing administrative processes required to ensure UK immigration compliance.
* Experience of answering queries and providing guidance to various levels of staff across a complex organisation
* IT literate with an ability to use Excel and PowerPoint
* Line management experience
* Experience in a Higher Education environment is desirable
* Experience of advising on Immigration law is desirable.
What you'll get in return
Alongside a Grade 7 level salary and flexible working options, you'll be rewarded with:
* Generous annual leave of 30+ days
* Great pension schemes, starting with employer contributions of 16%
* Further Academic Support
* Season ticket loans
* Family friendly leave policies
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.