Your new company
A leading Music Publishing organisation, who owns a diverse catalogue of songs by iconic artists and contemporary songwriters.
Your new role
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to join a friendly and supportive team, working on different projects gaining exposure/being involved in different areas within HR. The role will be the first line support for a client group of 170 employees. The Coordinator will provide a comprehensive range of HR administrative and co-ordination across a broad range of HR areas which will involve maintaining relationships and providing excellent support to our internal stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
* Excellent organisational and prioritising skills* Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
* Ability to manage own workload against changing priorities
* Works well under pressure and with the ability to meet tight deadlines
* Professional and confident communicator (verbal, written and face-to-face) with strong people skills
* Ability to deliver high quality work in both content and presentation.
* Ability to identify and highlight problems within processes and provide viable solutions
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Willing and eager to learn, and proactive in sharing ideas
* Strong understanding of HR administration processes throughout the full Employee Lifecycle
* Proven experience in a demanding HR generalist support role
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high-change environment
* Strong IT and HR System experience (ideally Workday)
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Experience of payroll administration interface
* Knowledge of UK employment law and employee relations
* Good understanding of new and upcoming communication channels (e.g. Social Media)
* Experience of working with a shared services team
* CIPD Diploma or equivalent
What you'll get in return
* Join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey* A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
* An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, life & income protection coverage, interest free season ticket loans and an attractive pension offering
* Voluntary self-funded benefits like dental, travel and critical illness coverage, enhanced family-friendly policies (maternity/paternity).
* We invest in your professional growth & development
* Summer Fridays
* Employee Assistance Programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.