Your new company
You will be working for a global media company based in Central London.
This role will operate on a hybrid working model with the expectation to be in their London offices 3 days per week with the remaining 2 days as WFH.
Your new role
You will be working as a HR Business Partner for an initial period of 6 months however this role will become permanent for the right candidate.
This role will require you to be a strategic partner to managers and employees with a focus on improving leadership capability, enabling excellence in their people and promoting an innovative culture to drive business results.
Some duties will include:
* Execute people programs and initiatives, including employee engagement, leadership coaching and development, organisational design, team effectiveness, and more.
* Partner with business leaders to provide thought leadership regarding change management, organisational strategy and execution that's aligned with business strategies.
* Partner with business leaders to drive the HR strategy and people objectives, aligned to business strategy.
* Support managers and employees by leveraging people programs, processes and systems, educating on policies and best practices.
* Design and facilitate programs that develop staff & managers at all levels
* Provide ongoing advice and coaching to managers and individual contributors
* Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations in a consistent, empathetic, and legally sound manner.
* Works closely with leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
* Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
* Consults with line management and employees, providing HR guidance on a variety of topics including policy interpretation and career development.
* Provides day-to-day performance guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, disciplinary actions).
* Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
* Partner and leverage COEs and HR Shared Services to implement HR programs and drive efficiency
* Keep up-to-date knowledge of employment law requirements to ensure the company remains compliant.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you will have previous experience in a HRBP role ideally within a global company/shared services environment.
Ideally you will have experience looking after a commercial type client group.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.