My client, a growing provider of medical transportation services now has an opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis. Please note; this is a multi-site role requiring the post holder to attend sites across North London and South Essex on a weekly basis.
As HR Business Partner you will work closely with the HR Director and lead a team of HR Advisors to deliver a comprehensive HR Service to the business, through the provision of proactive, responsive and supportive HR operational support, advice and guidance to Managers working across the business.
The HR team's main day-to-day focus is to support line managers in the management of complex employee relations casework and processes for dispute resolutions, covering disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absence management, performance management, workforce planning, TUPE, restructures and redundancies. As HR Business you'll also support the HR Director in developing the HR strategy, reviewing HR policy and procedures, delivering manager coaching and briefing sessions, development sessions and talent and succession planning, providing HR and workforce related information, data, reports and analysis to the senior leadership team, and much more!
To be considered you will require:
* CIPD qualification level 5
* Significant HR experience to including advising managers on complex and related management conflict situations including disciplinaries, grievances, performance and sickness absence cases
* Experience of supporting effective change management and restructures within a multi-disciplined service delivery organisation
* Experience of updating HR policies/procedures in a regulated environment and an understanding of the risks of non-compliance
* Experience of using HR systems and databases
* Experience of rolling out Learning & Development plans and programmes
* Good facilitation and presentation skills in leading development sessions and L&D programmes
* Strong organisational and communication skills together with leadership capabilities to ensure targets are met and outcomes reached
* Solid and up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation and its application in practice
* Well-developed written and numeracy skills and the ability to produce concise reports, including the analysis of information and data