Your new company
Working for an international private equity business,supporting their real estate investment management arm of the business circa100-120HC.
Your new role
You'll be a true business partner, supporting thesenior leadership team and board members on HR strategy. You'll be the number 1point of contact for all HR queries, whilst being supported by theorganisation's centre of excellence.
* Provide senior leadership with people support,including employee relations, succession planning and workforce strategy
* Partner with MD level to devise and execute HR plans
* Support wider international HR team on projects acrossthe parent company at group level
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be an expierenced HR Business partner with 5-10years of recent experience working within a financial services environment,supporting senior stakeholders.
* Ideally, you'll have a degree and/or masters in HumanResources.
* Understanding how to work in a matrix organisationwith various centre of excellences
* Data driven analytical skills to make businessdecisions
* Ability to make board level people decisions
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you arelooking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion onyour career.