Your new company
A leading UK construction company operating within construction and infrastructure, fit out, property services, partnership housing, urban regeneration and investments.
Your new role
This role is managing a high volume of ER cases across all levels, including performance, gross misconduct, harassment, and you need to have experience of managing, coaching and developing managers throughout the stages of the process.
* Provide proactive HR support and advice to Line Managers in relation to all people management processes and employee relations issues
* Coach Line Managers when required, to support them in the delivery of their role within the people management processes
* Manage HR case work to achieve efficient and positive results in a timely manner and in line with required process timeframes
* Ensure casework administration is accurate and maintained correctly in line with GDPR and MSPS policy requirements
* Provide excellent customer service in response to queries received whilst always maintaining confidentiality
* Contribute to the development and delivery of all HR processes, including but not limited to; disciplinary & grievance, performance management, absence management, redundancy, TUPE and on-boarding.
* Provide Learning and Development support, including facilitating and carrying out training sessions as required
* Review HR Data Insights regularly reflecting on performance to identify trends and any issues arising.
* Support in the delivery of HR projects in line with the People Plan
* Update Line Managers on HR process improvements and projects
What you'll need to succeed
Experience of managing a high volume and complex ER cases from
CIPD membership/qualification would be beneficial in this role.
Full UK driving licence for minimum of 1 year.
Willingness to travel to different contracts across London & the South East
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options are available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.