Are you a Human Resources professional looking for a 'roll' which is more fulfilling and rewarding where you can get involved in people projects? Are you looking to become part of an innovative and market-leading global manufacturing organisation that looks after some of the biggest brands in the UK, such as Cushelle and Plenty? We are looking for a talented HR Generalist like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer through our people, technology and innovations. Find out more about Essity at www.essity.com/careers
What We Can Offer You There are @Plenty of reasons to work at Essity:
- High reaching salary with annual review
- Bonus opportunity
- Pension (10% employer contribution)
- Holidays starting at 27 days + BHs (flex 3)
- Well-being support - EAP online service, cycle to work scheme, Occupational Health, MHFA
- Essity Rewards (online and in-store shopping discounts)
- Onsite canteen
- Workwear, PPE
- Staff product issue
At Essity, we believe everyone's learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
About the Role
Based at our manufacturing site in Prudhoe, Northumberland, this full-time (Mon-Fri) permanent Human Resources Generalist role will report to the site HR Manager. Joining our on-site talented and friendly HR team, including Apprenticeship Academy trainers, we want you to bring your acquired knowledge and enthusiasm to support us to deliver the people strategy whilst continuing to develop your knowledge and experience.
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
What You Will Do
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting and developing local workforce initiatives
- Monitoring and evaluating HR analytics to prioritise project development
- Working closely with colleagues on people projects and ensure successful implementation
- Improving line management capability regarding people matters through effective coaching and guidance
- Managing D&G casework as required
- Supporting the Employer Attractiveness and Talent Acquisition team with recruitment and selection activity and promoting Essity as an Employer of Choice
- Develop talent pipelines by creating partnerships with eg: local schools, & colleges
Who You Are
With a proactive approach to work with effective planning and prioritising abilities, you will have:
- Previous HR experience at either Advisor or Officer level, and ideally within a unionised environment
- Ideally completed or studying towards CIPD Level 5
- Experience of working with and developing employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Experience of working with HR systems. Essity works with WorkDay, so if you have experience with this HRIS then great, but otherwise we can train you
- Excellent Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Professional approach to work, respecting confidentiality
- Ability to effectively work in changing environment, using your naturally strong communication and listening skills
At Essity, we want to encourage all to apply and all our applications are reviewed personally by our talent team.
At Essity, we embrace the individual and recognise the remarkable power that can be harnessed when different ideas, backgrounds, experiences, and perspective come together. If you apply for a job at Essity, you can be sure that the only criteria we consider for selection is professional experience, qualifications, key job-related attributes and working values.
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards
More About Prudhoe
Our integrated manufacturing site at Prudhoe is home to 2 paper machines and 7 converting lines, as well as a recycling facility, and IDC. The 24/7 FMCG operation has over 400 personnel ranging from apprentices to senior management. With ongoing significant investment in the plant and infrastructure, this is really an exciting time to come and join us.