Internal Recruiter – Full or Part Time – Grimsby/Lincoln - £30000 to £35000 FTE – plus great bens
Your new company
A growing professional services firm with an outstanding reputation in its field; with various offices in the Lincolnshire and Humber region.
Looking to add an additional member to the HR team specialising in Talent Acquisition / Recruitment.
Your new role
The main focus of your role will be to build and manage relationships with the hiring managers and Heads of Department - to understand their recruitment needs and support them in the full recruitment process from candidate attraction to onboarding.
Duties will include:
* Collaborating with hiring managers to determine hiring needs and develop tailored recruitment strategies
* Creating comprehensive job descriptions and posting engaging job advertisements
* Utilising appropriate sourcing techniques, such as LinkedIn to identify potential candidates
* Managing our internal employee referral process
* Building strong, effective relationships with agency contacts on our PSL to expand the candidate pool
* Conducting initial screening processes, and selection for interview
* Co-ordinating candidate interviews with hiring managers, ensuring all relevant documents are prepared and distributed
* Providing support with virtual and face to face interviews as required and guiding the hiring manager on interview techniques and assessment methods
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience and that they receive appropriate feedback throughout the recruitment journey
* Acting as a point of contact and building influential candidate relations
* Assisting in the creation and implementation of recruitment policies and procedures
* Managing and updating the recruitment databases, spreadsheets and ATS system to ensure accurate management information and progress reports can be produced
* Tracking and analysing hiring metrics including time-to-hire, source of hire and recruitment spend
* Providing support with forecasting the hiring needs and budget spend
* Participating in job fairs and careers events
* Liaising with the HR Team to produce employment offers and administering the new starter and onboarding processes
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will be a seasoned Recruiter – with either a background from internal and/or external recruitment. Possess a solid knowledge and understating of recruitment best practices and familiarity with sourcing techniques on LinkedIn, and other recruitment platforms
Have experience in using an ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems).
In additions you will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities and possess strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is on offer, dependant on your experience and skill set - from £30000 to £35000 FTE
37 hours a week Monday to Friday role – 8.30am to 4.30pm HOWEVER Part Time / 4 days a week or part time hours over 5 days considered.
Agile working opportunities - this is a hybrid based role – 2 to 3 days a week at the Grimsby and/or Lincoln site – plus adhoc travel to the other sites in the region. Attendance at recruitment fayres and university days required.
25 days holiday plus the bank holidays
Other benefits such as:
* More than standard pension 5% matched with salary sacrifice option
* Performance Bonus
* Life Assurance
* Health Care Cash Plan (employee only)
* Annual pay review
* Paid parking (or expensed) for site visits / days in the office.
* Health & wellbeing initiatives
* Discounted legal fees
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.