Your new company
One of the world\'s largest international law firms is recruiting a People\'s Systems specialist. They have 77 offices in 46 countries and employs 4,809 attorneys and approximately 13,000 employees.
Your new role
* Recommend and configure changes to current processes to provide more effective use of SuccessFactors and take the lead in implementing these changes
* Define and evaluate SuccessFactors for areas of improvement
* Perform and/or review configuration changes
* Partner with key stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and integrity of people\'s information globally
* Liaise with technology teams for improvement/management of integration
* Participate in testing of configuration changes, including test script development, setting up test scenarios, coordination with other teams
* Manage and update documentation, such as role based permission Matrix, standard operating procedures, quick reference guides, business process maps, etc
* Manage cases, utilising ServiceNow, as a key member of the Tier 2 support team
* Review and evaluate changes in the H1/H2 releases to understand the impacts, implement changes and testing
* Communicate system changes, upgrades and general information to end-users
* Establish and maintain security and integrity controls
* Perform other functions as may be assigned by the immediate manager from time to time
What you\'ll need to succeed
* BS degree in HR or Information management with in-depth experience managing various HRIS/IS; or equivalent work experience
* Proficiency with SuccessFactors required
* Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience are required.
* Strong mathematical/analytical aptitude, problem-solving and time-management skills
* Excellent data mining, manipulation and analytical skills
* Strong computer skills; high proficiency in MS Excel (with extensive experience in and knowledge of formulas and functions, pivot tables and charts)
* Knowledge of principles, practices and standards of human resource administration in an assigned area
* Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information
* A positive, service-oriented attitude with the ability to follow through on issues.
* Ability to foresee potential challenges and provide solutions to a variety of problems
What you\'ll get in return
* Competitive base salary
* Hybrid working
* Opportunity to work with a world-class consultancy
* Benefits package
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.