Your new company
One of the world\'s largest international law firms is recruiting an HR Compensation Systems Administrator. This client has 77 offices in 46 countries and employs 4,809 attorneys and approximately 13,000 employees.
Your new role
* Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to users
* Collaborate with executive leadership and HR representatives to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommend and implement solutions
* Manage permissions, access, personalisation, and similar system operations and settings for users
* Program custom functions and documentation, such as compensation planning configuration updates, standard report writing, and user guides.
* Compile or assist with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR representatives
* Serve as lead representative and liaison between HR representatives, external vendors, and other stakeholders for design and implementation projects
* Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required
* Strong related experience is required, in particular, familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the compensation planning system meets organisational needs and goals,
* Experience with Success Factors (preferred)
* Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product
* Experience working with a global organisation and driving global processes
* Strong data management, Microsoft Excel and project management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to keep information confidential
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
What you\'ll get in return
* Competitive salary
* Hybrid working
* Benefits Package
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.