Your new company
A bespoke, luxury retail and travel company.
Your new role
Employee Relations Specialist duties will include:
* Manage complex ER cases
* Experience of leading investigations, disciplinary grievances and appeals
* Implement and maintain effective and legally compliant HR policies and procedures
* Supporting the organisation through any restructures
* Ensuring managers are upskilled to deal with people in a fair and effective manner, minimising the occurrence of line management issues
* Act as the first point of contact for HR Advisors and Business Partners
What you\'ll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you will have previous experience in an ER role ideally within a global company/shared services environment.
What you\'ll get in return
This role will operate on a hybrid working model with the expectation of being in their London offices 2 days per week with the remaining 3 days as WFH.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.