Your new company
A renowned and compassionate charity and healthcare provider dedicated to helping families during life\'s most challenging moments. Delivered exceptional service over the years and are determined to have a positive impact on people\'s lives. Become part of a high-performing, friendly and nurturing team.
Your new role
* Support managers with all operational people issues giving clear and concise advice, escalating complex issues to the Head of People.
* Provide timely advice on HR issues in relation to absence management, disciplinaries, grievances, case work, performance management and probationary management to ensure compliance with legislation and HR policies and procedures
* Advise, support and coach managers on the interpretation and application of policies, processes and procedures, ensuring these are applied fairly and consistently
* Recommend appropriate courses of action in line with best practice, policies, employment legislation and relevant regulatory frameworks
* Provide guidance and advice to employees on people policies, pay and benefits and terms and conditions of employment
* Ensure accurate records are maintained so that appropriate information is available to support any present or future decisions/challenges in relation to HR and other matters
* Supporting the Head of People with Advisory and project work
* Advising managers on recruitment process and selection strategies including reviewing and updating job descriptions
* Creating, analysing and reporting key people MI data and insights in order to make informed, evidence based decision
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Previous experience working at HR Adviser level in a generalist role
* Experience of supporting managers in all areas of People matters including employment offers, performance improvement, disciplinary & grievance, absence & sickness, variation of terms, termination of employment and recruitment, etc.
* Experienced in supporting and advising employees on the full spectrum of ER issues
* Sound working knowledge and understanding of UK employment legislation
What you\'ll get in return
You\'ll be given the opportunity to work as part of a renowned organisation that\'s passionate about making a meaningful difference in people\'s lives and apply
They offers flexible and hybrid working options, as well as a potential opportunity for career progression to the HR Advisor level. Become part of an organisation
Some more benefits include:
* Contributory pension (including continuation in the NHS pension scheme for existing members)
* A minimum of 27 days\' holiday
* Access to occupational health service and employee assistance programme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Contributory health cash plan
* Access to discounts and offers from the UK\'s most popular retailers and service providers
* Group life insurance scheme
* Excellent learning and development opportunities
* State of the art working environment in refurbished inpatient unit
* Free parking
* Annual staff social event and opportunities to get involved in fundraising and social activities
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.