Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this well-known niche organisation with a base in Swindon, Bristol and York, to recruit a talented Recruitment Support Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract.
The role is ideally full time, however the Client will consider 4 days / is prepared to be flexible to accommodate the needs of the right Candidate. There is a requirement though for 1 weekend day - or even both - days could look like Tuesday to Saturday / Wednesday to Sunday.
The purpose of the role is to provide recruitment coordination assistance during a busy ramp-up period.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Work with Managers to identify and timeline volume recruitment requirements
* Uploading recruitment adverts onto the applicant tracking system
* Ensure each role receives HR sign off and is advertised on the correct web pages
* Working with the Resourcing Advisor and recruiting Managers to agree how to attract candidates to vacancies in a cost effective and time effective way
* Monitor online recruitment applications and provide feedback to recruiting Managers on the volume and quality of the applications received
* Agree with recruiting managers the assessment and selection criteria
* Complete shortlisting for volume roles and give recruiting Managers accurate information about the number of candidates who meet the minimum selection criteria to progress to the interview / selection stage
* Ensuring candidates progress through the recruitment process in a timely and consistent manner, providing a positive experience during their application process by being responsive and responding to queries
* Help organise recruitment webinars, recruitment open days, and selection days to enable as many candidates as possible get a realistic job preview and be interviewed
We are looking for you to be possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prioritise, plan and organise efficiently and consistently meet deadlines. You will possess knowledge of modern recruitment thinking and awareness of inclusive recruitment campaign management, are self-motivated and able to use your own own initiative with good IT skills, and familiarity with HR and Microsoft systems
If you are looking for an interesting and highly diverse opportunity, can start ASAP, can commit to 6 months and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.