Our client is a national organisation and are currently seeking to recruit a HR Business Partner into their team on a permanent basis. This role is hybrid, and the organisation is family friendly with good flexibility.
Core offices in Leatherhead and London. It is important to have a "multisite mindset" although you will enjoy hybrid working there will be an expectation to be where you need to be. Location wise it is not important where you are located as our client has sites all around the country.
This is a true business partner opportunity and will operate at 70% strategic and 30% operational.
* Focus and support in the organisations drive to model health, wellbeing, and environmental performance in the designated business area.
* Coach and support business unit leadership teams to lead, motivate and develop their people.
* Ensure the highest standards of governance, compliance and control are applied to all core people processes to drive a culture of high performance and sustainable growth throughout the business unit.
* Support business planning and change activities through the provision of accurate, comprehensible, and timely management information.
* Provide challenge, support, and project management skill to change programmes, ensuring all people processes associated with change are effectively delivered, fully compliant with legislative requirements and aligned to organisational values.
* Create recruitment plans to meet resourcing needs, balancing the need to recruit externally with supporting internal mobility, career development and diversity & inclusion goals. Ensure compliance with approved processes and any organisational initiatives.
* Drive the talent & succession reviews within the business, supporting line managers to identify and develop talented employees at all levels and ensuring action plans are developed / implemented.
* Support line managers to build team capability through effective L&D interventions, ensure training needs from the annual PDR process are captured and work with the L&D team to source the best solutions.
* Deliver the annual salary and bonus review process in the business area, working closely with the Group Reward team to ensure the quality & integrity of all reward data.
* Drive the principles of performance management across the business, ensuring robust improvement plans / consequence management are implemented and supporting line managers as appropriate.
* Ensure employee relations cases are resolved in a timely, efficient, and robust manner and work on initiatives aimed at improving communication and employee engagement.
* Graduate or equivalent with a minimum of CIPD level 5 qualification.
* Blue and white collar experience, including multisite
* Track record of delivering business unit level HR services in a challenging environment which is geographically dispersed.
* Sound knowledge of appropriate employment law & HR best practices and their pragmatic application.
* Experience of working in a commercial environment where there is a need to find pragmatic solutions.
Our client is offering a fantastic financial package along with either car allowance or car plus excellent benefits
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.