We are seeking experienced HR Advisors to join a team; 1 full-time and 1 part-time and flexible on hours. Working as part of a team providing a comprehensive employer relations case work support and advice to managers.
The role is ER focussed and will be looking after our operational areas, providing expert ER advice and guidance to managers and dealing with all ER cases. There is a requirement to update policies and procedures.
* Proactively manage and deliver employee relations casework
* Provide professional advice on all aspects of employee relations including absence management, grievance, disciplinary and performance management, escalating casework where appropriate
* Work closely with other HR colleagues and across services to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with Trade Unions to resolve individual cases and effective consultation on people-related solutions
* Develop effective relationships with business to promote good employee relations across the organisation
* Coach, train and develop managers in good practice employee relations knowledge & skills
Specific Qualifications and Experience
* Part qualified CIPD
* Previous experience of working within a human resource environment, ideally working with unions or complex environments
The roles are offered on a full and part-time basis and are open to discuss hours
Hybrid working with site in Bournemouth which will need to visit 1-2 per week
6 months interim contract via Hays
£18.07 PAYE inclusive of holiday pay
£20.07 Umbrella Company
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.