Driven, passionate, outcome focussed and inspirational leader who can design, develop, and deliver outstanding results.
Critical role, taking the lead on all aspects talent sourcing and matching candidates delivering outstanding experience to candidates, colleagues and leaders every time.
Hybrid working requiring travel to Bradford base with some travel to Peterborough & other sites. Visibility on site and out and about with teams required for this role.
* Support the wider people team and leaders to ensure all elements of the people strategy are delivered, embedded, measured, and evaluated for success, with specific focus on attraction and onboarding.
* Deliver a talent and resourcing service via leaders to ensure we can attract, recruit, engage and retain the very best talent for the organisation ensuring we have the right workforce for the future.
* Develop progressive forward-thinking approaches to talent acquisition.
* Design, develop, launch and embed an employee brand and ensure the leaders and colleagues across the organisation understand the importance of the employee experience.
* Deliver a more proactive approach to resourcing
* Develop and deliver various talent pipeline initiatives built on data, considering, apprenticeship, trainee and graduate programmes to fill future demand for roles across the organisation.
* Develop and design a workforce planning tool to help pre-empt demand.
Talent and Resourcing
* Deliver a talent and resourcing service via leaders to ensure we can attract, recruit, engage and retain the very best talent for the organisation.
* Develop and adopt a more proactive approach to talent attraction to ensure we can fill all roles across the organisation from senior exec suite roles, challenging roles and more junior entry level roles.
* Create a framework of inclusive attraction methods to ensure we can build a pipeline from our customers and wider communities working in partnership with other organisations.
* Supporting candidates throughout the process offering guidance and advice as needed
* Design development and embed the best frameworks policies and processes which enable leaders to successfully resource their areas business in line with our vision and values.
* Ensure our attraction selection and retention processes celebrate diversity and support inclusivity.
* Develop recruitment and assessment tools for all selection processes ensuring we recruit the right talent each and every time.
* Continue to maintain the suites of interview and assessment materials for all roles across all levels across the organisation.
* Lead on identifying and developing innovative recruitment and engagement activities using social media and various talent platforms.
* Develop SLAs and KPI\'s and consistently review progress.
* Interview for senior roles alongside leaders within the organisation
* Support the early induction programme for all new starters and arrange follow up focus sessions to ensure we capture any learnings.
* First point of contact for all leaders across the organisation on all aspects of recruitment
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.