Your new role
* Set up and lead a new shared service operation
* Lead and develop a team of people service assistants ensuring high levels of customer care and accuracy are maintained at all times.
* Create and develop processes and procedures for all of the shared services workload and demand, covering all elements of. Onboarding, HR, L&D, Benefits and reward.
* Ensure 100% compliance on all aspects of the admin lifecycle.
* To provide regular advice and support to colleagues and leaders, covering all elements of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, onboarding, engagement, policies, procedures, absence, secondments, maternity leave, etc
* The shared service to act as a key point of contact for colleagues and leaders if they cannot self-serve.
* Develop all self-serve material and knowledge articles to ensure it is easy and straight forward to manage.
* Support HRBPs on wider people matters as needed, preparing letters, documents and follow ups as needed.
* To oversee the team production and administration of timely and relevant information to payroll
* Ensure compliance with all aspects of the people function, policies, procedures.
* Build brilliant services and support for our customers and colleagues. Put the customer front and center of all dealings.
* Manage all colleague benefits and process in a timely manner.
* Implement pay awards and pay increases as needed.
* Ensure people services inbox is managed effectively and all queries are responded to within timescales agreed within SLA.
* Build a pay benchmarking database - searching each week on key roles and vacancies for salary intelligence.
* Work with Talent lead to deliver an outstanding onboarding process.
* Ensure a clear timeline from offer through start and onwards.
* Aim to finalise all new offers within one week.
* Develop supporting documents for all stages of the onboarding process ensuring everyone gets an outstanding service.
* Ensure leaders and HRBP are fully informed of the progress of their new starters.
Policy and Procedures
* Review and develop people policies, procedures and practices in line with UK legislative changes and Accent ethos of being an employer of choice
* With the support of the HRBP develop leader toolkits on all policies and procedures
What you\'ll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.