Your new company
Are you an experienced and strategic HR leader looking for a new challenge in the education sector? Do you want to join a dynamic and growing multi-academy trust that is committed to excellence, innovation and collaboration? Hays are currently working in partnership with a multi academy trust that operates a network of 10 schools across the North west and has ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years.
Your new role
As the HR Director, you will be responsible for leading and managing the HR function across the trust. You will play a key role in implementing the trust\'s strategic objectives and policies in line with their mission and values. The successful candidate will be a driven, passionate and inspirational leader who can design, develop and deliver outstanding results. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone seeking a new challenge that will allow the successful candidate the autonomy to make a real difference and implement some positive change.
As the HR Director, you will:
* Champion the trust's vision and values, and showcase its achievements and potential to the wider education community
* Collaborate with the Leadership Team and the Board of Trustees to create and execute people and governance strategies that enhance the trust's performance and development
* Ensure that the trust delivers high-quality education to all its pupils by leading and managing its people and governance effectively and efficiently
* Lead and develop the trust's workforce across all teams and schools, and provide expert HR advice and guidance to the Leadership Team and the Board of Trustees
* Develop and implement trust policies, processes, and employment matters that comply with national standards and regulations
* Manage and maintain positive relationships with trade unions and other stakeholders on workforce issues
* Drive improvements to the trust's governance framework, systems, processes, and structures
What you need to succeed
* CIPD Level 7 Qualified
* A proven track record of leading and managing a HR function
* Strategic thinking
* Ability to problem solve
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Highly organised
What you will get in return
* Flexible/hybrid working
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Local authority pension scheme
* Competitive Salary
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.