We have an interesting assignment for an experienced Recruitment Partner / Recruitment Specialist with a background of improving recruitment process and candidate experience.
* You will be working with a regional team supporting managers with a range of recruitment vacancies at multi-sites in Southampton.
* You will be managing the end-to-end process of recruitment from initial review of role, advert, social media and promotion, attraction strategies, through to interview, offer, vetting and onboarding.
* Whilst employee vetting and onboarding will be conducted by other people and teams. You will take a keen oversight of performance, process and enabling activities to ensure an efficient and welcoming candidate experience right the way through to starting.
* You will need to build relationships with key managers at sites and review the recruitment process at every stage to seek to improve candidate experience and journey through to hiring and onboarding.
* Whilst you will be handling the recruitment process, you will be seeking to upskill managers and administrative staff to enable the recruitment function to progress in future with effective and great candidate experience.
Were seeking experienced recruitment professionals - Recruitment Advisor, Inhouse Recruiter, Recruitment partner
You will ideally have experience of working within complex environments with high compliance/vetting, such as DBS
You will have skills and experience of handling a wide variety of recruitment vacancies
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about improving the candidate\'s experience & journey.
The organisation is working within the Education sector and therefore will require an enhanced DBS process and full vetting for working within a school environment.
Working across 3 sites in Southampton
Hybrid working with a mix of home and in office activities depending on key meetings/activities related to the recruitment process.
The role will be working via Hays on a weekly-based time sheet for 9 months with critical times in September.
Likely starting in Jan/Feb depending on vetting.
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.