We have an opportunity to join a busy HR Department for a diverse and complex organisation as an HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a proactive HR team which supports managers and employees with all aspects of HR support and HR Policy.
You will work within a small team of HR professionals to support managers across all our service areas. In this interesting and varied role, you will work closely with the Head of HR, assisting with the development and implementation of key HR strategies including employee relations case resolution, statutory compliance and business support, as well as assist projects that deliver organisational and corporate objectives and manage demand by working proactively with internal customers.
Your activities will include:
* Deliver and assist in the provision of specialist HR advice
* Act as a first point of contact for employees providing advice and guidance on a range of HR issues/queries such as disciplinary, grievance, sickness and performance management
* Assist in the research and drafting of fit for purpose HR policies, systems and procedures
* Assist and support in ensuring effective case management that meets employee, service and organisational needs
* Undertake specific HR projects, develop monthly statistics, working closely with HR colleagues to improve people management processes
* Assist and support in the delivery of organisational changes and TUPE requirements
This position is ideal for an HR professional looking to broaden their experience and skill set as a HR generalist. Bringing knowledge, passion and innovation to the role, you will be able to quickly assimilate information, build effective working relationships, be very organised with excellent attention to detail.
You must have a good understanding of employment law and have some experience of managing employee relation cases, be creative and proactive and able to work effectively with a range of different stakeholders; managers, internal communications and the wider HR team.
You will need strong IT skills and very good communication skills, together with a high degree of personal organisation and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives.
You will be CIPD qualified or currently working towards this through study.
Our benefits include:
* Up to 28 days annual leave
* Hybrid working with the ability to work from office and home and ability to accrue up to 2 days additional flexi leave per month (subject to operational requirements - pro rata for part time staff)
* Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
Gym Membership - 30% off Full Membership
* Confidential Employee Advice and Support Programme
* Excellent working environment
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.