As an HR & OD Business Partner you will be working as part of a professional HR service team providing a comprehensive HR service to leaders across the organisation. You will primarily partner with department managers and leaders within key divisions and working collaboratively with HR services teams eg Recruitment, OD, Training, HR systems and shared services.
You will use your extensive HR experiences to support, coach and influence people strategies, manage change projects and implement key initiatives.
* You will effectively present, analyse and use metrics to identify insight into trends, performance and culture to drive effective change in people management practice.
* You will lead and advise on complex employer relations and change management activities with engagement with unions.
* Have strategic oversight of talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, culture.
* You will have a key focus on performance management of the division and teams
Were seeking an experienced HR Business Partner with a solid HR background in large scale complex organisations.
* You will be a Chartered member of the CIPD
* Substantial experience of HR and OD at a senior level within a complex unionised environment.
* With credibility and excellent interpersonal skills, you will have the ability to successfully influence at all levels.
* Robust, confident in your HR & ER technical knowledge to be able to work effectively with senior leaders and unions.
* A proven track record encompassing significant complex employee relations issues, organisational design and change and delivery of measurable improvements in service quality are essential, together with a flexible, proactive approach and ability to achieve results through personal initiative.
The role is offered on a permanent basis with some home working but will need to have onsite presence 3-4 days per week in Bournemouth
Excellent Holiday & Pension Schemes
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.