Your new company
Proud to be the exclusive Recruiter for this post with an organisation with a philosophy which rests on the premise that an excellent culture attracts ambitious good people. This international and well-established engineering business has a strong heritage in its sector and invests in creating a welcoming and motivating work environment where employees get the chance to grow and develop skills. They are focused on achieving sustainable growth by providing their employees the tools to strive for excellence. They offer continuous training opportunities for those who want to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
The role will be hybrid working.
Your new role
This is HR generalist role is a good mix of being the trusted advisor for the leadership, strategy and projects as well as some HR BAU (business as usual), i.e. HR casework. You will be focused on supporting the leadership team in all aspects of human resources and drive best practices across the organisation ensuring that all policies, procedures, and their implementation, conform to current legislation. You will also be developing and implementing successful HR and people development programmes that support the growth of the company. This will include:
* Provide leadership with people support including employee relations, workforce strategy, organisational development, and succession planning.
* Responsible for compliance with applicable HR regulations. Manage formal responses to appropriate regulatory or governmental enquiry as appropriate.
* Review organisational structures, role responsibilities, compensation, and performance metrics to maximise efficiency and value to the business.
* Providing guidance on HR issues, demonstrating a challenging and robust view to deliver business value and facilitating sound decision-making.
* Influence and contribute to any change programmes, in order that organisational design and capability is fit to support business.
* Increase personnel growth and development within the organisation by enhancing the process of creating job descriptions, recruitment and onboarding.
* Lead and direct employee relation investigations/conflict management, including disciplinary and grievances.
* Develop, manage, and facilitate training and coaching for Managers, supervisors and team members.
* Maintain accurate HR & Training records.
* Oversee and administer the performance management program.
* Support a global HR team on projects at the group level.
* There won't be travel required on a regular basis. It is more of an exception and may include the occasional trip abroad. Any travel will be reimbursed.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in an HR role and ideally within an environment which includes "blue collar" workers i.e. manufacturing, engineering, production etc.
* This opportunity will suit someone with a combination of technical knowledge, strong people skills and the ability to manage and resolve complex issues.
* Ability to demonstrate clear HR subject specific leadership and ability to influence and challenge at senior management level.
* Effective stakeholder management.
What you\'ll get in return
This permanent HR position offers a competitive salary up to £55,000 pa plus bonus and a range of other benefits, including:
* 33 days holiday per annum, including statutory bank holidays.
* Private medical insurance, income protection insurance, contributory pension scheme, life assurance (subject to scheme rules).
* Health cash plans reimburse employees for costs associated with everyday healthcare such as dental, optical and physio treatments plus much more.
* Employee Assistance Programme.
* Bonus: Based on profitability. Payments are calculated against basic salary at the start of the financial year of the scheme.
* Long Service Awards.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.