CSP stands for the Combined Services Provider Ltd. It also stands for Caring, Safe, Professional, representing our Values. We specialise in providing services to venues and static sites including car parking, internal and external traffic management, HVM (Hostile Vehicle Mitigation) solutions, security, stewarding, cash & audit and consultancy services. Whilst our range of services has grown, car parking/traffic management, HVM and security/stewarding represent our core areas of expertise.
With around 100 permanent employees and a database of 1,500-2,000 casual staff, we pride ourselves on being able to adapt to the varying demands placed at each of our venues and ensuring that the same high quality service is delivered for all, whether attended by 100,000 or 100 visitors. Big enough to do the job, small enough to care!
We are currently seeking a Head of HR & Training to be accountable for leading and managing the HR function within CSP; to be responsible for delivering key areas of the people management strategy; and to be accountable for leading the development training function, which includes oversight of the accredited CSP Training Centre.
Purpose of the Role:
The Head of HR & Training will take ownership of the creation, management and implementation of all HR processes and procedures for CSP’s expansion and continual improvement. The role focuses on delivering excellence across all employment relations activities – the performance management cycle, employment relations, compensation & benefits, contracted recruitment and delivery of development training. You will act as and be a respected and trusted HR leader, providing commercial HR advice and guidance at all levels. The Head of HR & Training will also be a focal point for building and nurturing a CSP ‘one team’ culture and ethos.
A full role profile is available on request. The role can be based at either the Head Office at Watford or our office at Liverpool. Regular travel to Head Office is likely to be required, however, particularly in the early days following appointment. Although this is a permanent role, a term appointment will be considered, with a view to conversion to permanency.
- A salary of £60,000 – £65,000 per annum
- Up to 25 days’ holiday Private Medical Insurance (after a qualifying period), which includes membership for immediate family members
- Flexible working options considered
- A generous non-contractual bonus scheme, dependent on overall company profitability
- Opportunities for further professional development
- The opportunity to be a huge part of the expansion and shape the future of CSP following a recent change of ownership
- At least 5 years’ experience in a HR senior management position
- Experience in creating and implementing HR policy and process CIPD qualified at minimum Level 5, ideally Level 7
- Previous experience of leading a corporate training function An effective communicator at all levels
- Successful record of achievement throughout career in HR
- Strong leadership, project management and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of current employment law
- An effective planner with the ability to make effective and confident decisions
- Strong character and approachable personality, whilst being calm and collected
How to Apply
If you think you are suitable for this Head of HR & Training position, please apply now by sending a cover letter setting out your experience and suitability, and a copy of your CV to HR@gotocsp.com by midnight on Friday 16th February 2024.