I am currently looking for an experienced Interim HR Adviser for a period of 6 months to work with a charity based in North London. This is a full time role, although they may consider 4 days per week, paying a salary in the range of £40,000 to £45,000 per year. The role will be on a hybrid basis, 2 days per week in the office and the remainder working remotely.
Reporting to the Director of People & Culture, you will support the organisation in Business As Usual HR work as well as having a focus on one of there current programmes, involving the following people issues: -
* Ensuring all new starters have clear probationary objectives and regular one to one meetings with their managers
* Monitoring the progress of probationers in the programme, identifying issues and working with their managers to resolve these as quickly and effectively as possible
* Assisting with interviewing and selection of candidates
* Monitoring ongoing staff performance within the programme, identifying any individual and more widespread issues. Resolving any employee relations issues, keeping the Director of People and Culture informed on developments and taking advice from her as needed
* Planning for the closure of the programme in July 2023 and putting in place all necessary measures in advance to ensure the smooth processing and exit of programme staff
The ideal candidate will be MCIPD or at least CIPD Level 7 qualified, and have generalist HR experience including the above areas of HR work from within a small to medium sized organisation.
If you are available at short notice and have the required experience and qualifications, please apply now.