We are looking for a Senior Organisational Effectiveness Manager to join AWE within the HR function. This is an exciting time to join AWE as we are going through a period of growth and change.
You will be a subject matter expert in organisational effectiveness and will help drive transformation and you will be leading an exciting programme of identifying and delivering OE frameworks and interventions across many different disciplines to transform the performance of our operating model.
This role will be AWE`s organisational design professional, setting standards, process, governance and best practice for the business.
Location - Reading / Basingstoke area
Package - £56,300 - £85,000 (depending on your suitability and level of experience)
As part of our People Promise, AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) has a range of benefits to suit you. These include:
* Time to recharge your batteries with 270 hours of annual leave (plus every other Friday off work)
* Consideration for flexible working arrangements so that your work may fit in with your lifestyle. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
* Opportunities for Professional Career Development that include funding for the annual membership of a relevant professional body, access to mentors and training
* Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health Services
* A generous defined contribution Group Personal Pension (we will pay between 9% and 13% of your pensionable pay depending on your own contribution)
* Life Assurance
* Discounts - access to savings on a wide range of everyday spending
* Special Leave Policy including paid time off for volunteering, public service (including reserve forces) and caring for your family
* A host of voluntary & core benefits to suit your health and wellbeing - more information available on our careers site
What will you be required to do?
* Lead the execution of the Organisational Effectiveness strategy as directed by the Head of Organisation Effectiveness
* Lead the organisational design and change end to end service on behalf of HR, delivering effective governance and control of our organisational blueprint
* To be an organisational design expert for AWE, working in collaboration with senior leaders and Heads of HR to implement organisational design aligned with our strategy, vision and business objectives
* Be able to commission and interpret organisational diagnostics and organisational health assessments of the Operating Model and alignment to the business strategy
* Lead, coach and develop the team at a local level to understand OD best practice
* Be the gatekeeper for organisational design at AWE, ensuring consistency, standardisation, alignment and integration across HR sub functions, as well as effective hand-offs to other functions
Whilst not to be considered a check list, candidates should be able to demonstrate some of the following:
* Good general standard of education, CIPD or relevant HR qualification
* Strong influencing skills at senior levels
* Good understanding of effective organisational change governance, and experience of chairing governance forums
* Analytical skills and thinking - comfortable with the use and interpretation of data from a variety of sources
* Ability to present to a variety of stakeholders in various situations
* Problem solving skills
* Reporting and report writing
* Expert coaching skills and ability to inspire confidence in others
* Fluent in the development and use of metrics
* Experience in Organisational design and implementation of large corporate design change
* Experience in Organisational development and influencing corporate agenda
* Experience in Executive Stakeholder management and facilitation of OD workshops
This job role is suitable for hybrid working, which is an informal, non-contractual and voluntary arrangement, blending a balance of attendance in the workplace (your permanent duty station) and working from home as a personal choice. If you are successful, any opportunities for hybrid working will be discussed with you prior to you taking up your post.
The successful candidate is required to carry out all their duties from a UK location and cannot do so from an overseas location at any time.
All candidates must be willing and able to apply for and maintain the correct security clearance for this role.