We are seeking an experienced HR Advisor / HR professional to work as part of a large team providing comprehensive HR service to managers. Initial temporary contract to 31st March 2024 but with scope for a longer term contract for a further 12 months to March 2025.
You will be supporting and working with managers across departments with proactive HR advice and guidance on a range of employer-relations case work and potentially change.
Candidates will require solid employee relations experience. This will include:
- public sector working experience
- supporting managers with transformation and restructuring
- supporting and advising on high risk casework - employer relations - grievance, disciplinary, performance, sickness, absence etc.
- experience with Trade Unions
* This role is offered on an initial temporary contract via Hays weekly time sheets with the initial contract to the 31st of March.
* Target start 1st Feb
* The contract, however, has the potential for a further extension to a further 12 months in duration beyond April.
* Hybrid working / based in Southampton City Centre (near public transport links - train/bus.)
* Full time is 37 hours per week, it may be possible to review hours and flexibility is given to start and finish times.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.