Your new company
Hays HR is delighted to be working with one of their long-standing client on the recruitment of an Employee Relations Advisor on an exclusive basis for a 12-month FTC. Within this role you will work alongside another Employee Relation Advisor and the HR Manager supporting the Northern Area within the organisation on a wide range of HR issues.
This role is hybrid working and an element to travel to sites within the North East region once a week.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be responsible for providing advice and guidance to line managers across the organisations on a range of Employee Relation issues; absence management, long-term sickness, grievances and performance. You will also be involved with site closures across the organisation and acquiring new sites.
Other responsibilities include:
* Providing advice and guidance to line managers, in line with updated employment legislation
* Updating polices and procedures aligned with legislation requirements
* Supporting the HR Manager on delivering HR activities at a high standard
* Building strong working relationships with all stakeholders
* Adhoc project work
What you\'ll need to succeed
To be successful for interview and for this position, you will require experience with the following:
* Experience working in an HR department previously
* Overseeing complex and high volume Employee Relation case management
* CIPD Qualified - or qualified by experience
* Good knowledge of Employment Law
* Excellent communication skills
* TUPE or Redundancy experience
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.